The keys are generally handed to the lawyers acting for the Vendor and these will be handed over in Court. You may not get vacant possession at that time and this is something that is normally dealt with by the lawyers but with which we can assist.
Articles in this section
- Chat etiquette
- What price range do you deal in?
- What type of property do you deal with?
- When do I get the keys to my new home?
- Vacant Possession Date
- Chat with us
- Contract Notice Period
- How many properties does ND Estates sell in a year?
- What is "yield" in a buy to let property?
- How many staff are there at ND Estates?