Our letting service briefly consists of:
- Rental Appraisal Visit.
- Valuation Report.
- Floor Plans, Aerial Plans, Google Street View (if available).
- Comprehensive Advertising Strategy - your property will be advertised via our website www.ndestates.com, all Social Media as well as our retail outlet.
- All suitable applicants registered on our database will be telephoned and emailed.
- Full written particulars are available via our website and printable in PDF.
- Suitable applicants wishing to view your property can do so 6 days a week.
- Credit reference checks together with personal and work references will be obtained for tenants.
- Preparation of the lease (in duplicate) for signature by the landlord and tenant, upon successful letting of the property. Preparation of Inventory and Condition Report* (including Photographic Schedule).
- Arranging for the tenant’s deposit to be transferred via the Landlord’s nominated bank account to the Jersey MyDeposit scheme. Fees are payable to the MyDeposit scheme.
- Arranging for tenant’s initial rental payment to be transferred to the Landlord’s nominated bank account.
- Checking tenants in at commencement of the lease or licence.
- All viewings and the handover of the property are conducted by employees of ND Estates
- Letting fee 7% of annual rental + GST payable in one sum at the beginning of the term
- An annual lease renewal fee will become payable on renewal of the lease.