Generally we would say yes. If you are already marketing your property it is clear that you want to sell it and this is another marketing method that indicates your property is on the market. We get many calls from people seeing For Sale boards so it should not be discounted as part of the marketing strategy.
Articles in this section
- Chat etiquette
- What price range do you deal in?
- What type of property do you deal with?
- When do I get the keys to my new home?
- Vacant Possession Date
- Chat with us
- Contract Notice Period
- How many properties does ND Estates sell in a year?
- What is "yield" in a buy to let property?
- How many staff are there at ND Estates?